Bede D1 High Resolution X-Ray Diffractometer
Bede D1 High Resolution X-Ray Diffractometer: The Bede D1 system is a versatile high resolution X-ray diffractometer for the characterization of advanced materials. The system is most suitable for characterization of thin films, superlattices, and single crystal wafers, although it can also characterize other forms of materials. A range of parameters can be measured including thickness, composition, relaxation, strain, area uniformity, density, roughness, phase, crystalline texture, crystallinity, pore size and grain size.
- Standard sealed tube X-ray generator for HRXRD, XRD and XRR configurations
- 100 XY sample stage for 100mm wafer mapping; ability to hold wafers up to 150mm
- Si 220 beam conditioners for HRXRD and XRR configurations; dual channel analyser for triple axis HRXRD
- Bede Enhanced Dynamic Range (EDR) detector with wide dynamic range
- Self-contained X-ray safety enclosure